Posted by : Unknown Sunday, December 8, 2013

Resource : twimg.com

This is a post about my vent.
Dear Somebody.

In this vent I'd like to tell you something that you know, but you avoid from it, and throw it away far far and so far away untill I can't to get it again.

I believe you've known it, cause I ever told it to you before, now I'll try to grab it again, it like you're going to give it to me but sometime like you keep it away, hate when I am in this bad condition, jealous when see you're talking with a guy and I knew he's like you too, but I can't to ban you, cause that's not my right.

become your admire is enough for me, eventough sometimes when I am boring about something I see your images album and try to knowing every particular object about you.

I am serious with my feeling, if you can't feel it back it's no problem, this feeling doesn't need to have, but it would be nice if that feeling having each other and make a perfect relationship inside. I know I am nothing now, I am not a rich kid, I am not a good guy for you now. But this' me, who try to composing my future, to build a happiness tower.

My friend said "maybe she doesn't like you now cause you're just a colleger, maybe when you pass it and you have a job, and you're being success, driving a luxurious car, I think she won't to deny" and I'm on this way to get all of those, but that isn't i hope from a girl, accept this feeling after I have everything.

Everyone has their criteria about a girl that they looking for, so do I, actualy I've authority to selecting my choice, and I don't why that choice is you.

I am serious with this feeling, I'll get all of those thing to get you and accept this feeling, I'm still colleger which is developing a strong bridge to get a special thing on you and make a special place after I got it, I'll always be your admire and I'll always try to get you untill you tell me you're not for me.

Dear you someone, I hope you more.

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    utk cwek nya yang bru ya? Kenalin dong ke nisa. :D

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © NEWBIE364NOORTONDS -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -